Friday, 13 February 2009

Rossendale Free Press

Its been a busy week this week I cannot believe that it is Friday already and the unmentionable Friday!!!! Im not that superstitious but I don't want to push my luck. Well yesterday I had a visit from a reporter and photographer from the Rossendale Free Press who wanted to do an article on my embroidery. They had contacted me last week and asked whether it was possible to do a feature on my embroidery and I had agreed I thought it would  be a good opportunity to plug my idea for a Rossendale Embroiderers group. Of course I did this as well as talking in general about my work and what I want to  to in the future. It was an interesting morning and I had my photo taken surrounded by my embroidery and sketchbooks so watch this space for when the article is published.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah