Wednesday, 11 March 2009

House Hunting Nightmares!!

I am in the process of moving house and it is a nightmare there is always something wrong with the houses when we go and view them. They look brilliant in the pictures and then when you get there it is so disappointing. I think I need to sit down and do some embroidery to relax. Another new member on the Hand Embroidery Network so we are now at 6 and I have added another new section called Free Projects I will be adding projects here for everyone to have a go at and try out a new technique or brush up on old skills, I have also added more content to the Stitch A-Z and the Focus On sections of the network. Just need to keep the members growing so that we can promote hand embroidery for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah