Tuesday, 3 March 2009

March Update!


Last month was a very busy month for me and March looks set to be even busier! I had a feature spread in the Rossendale Free Press showing me sat at my work bench surrounded by all my embroidery. I will scan the article in and post soon. I am still in the middle of stitching my Icicle project that I started and will post pictures soon. I have also a new bird hand embroidery on the go (see picture) Im hoping to finish this by the end of the week. I now also have three new members to join the hand embroidery network, but I need more to make this a success! 

Hand embroidery is such a passion of mine that I want to be able to promote it as a great hobby for young and old a like. So if you get the chance and embroidery is your passion, sign up and join in! Everybody is welcome even if you have never embroidered before and want to learn or you are a keen amateur or professional I want to make the network available to all! Embroidery in all its forms are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah