Friday, 24 April 2009

Free Resources and Flickr Update!


I have just added a Free Resources section to the Hand Embroidery Network my aim is to make the network not only somewhere you can chat too other like minded people about embroidery but a great resource for inspiration, free projects, opportunities for embroidery and textiles artists across the globe and reviews and articles about embroidery related topics. A bit ambitious you might say but just my enthusiasm for something I love and for an old tradition with a contemporary twist!

I am continuing to add images to my online portfolio on flickr this includes paintings, embroidery, photographs, drawings and sketchbooks its a slow process but its getting there. The above image is one of my favourite paintings Oriental Poppies I did another version of this for my mum on her 60th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah