108 Members and Growing!

There are now 108 members on the Hand Embroidery Network! This is amazing! I never thought that so many people would come together to share their love of embroidery. I have been working over the weekend with my Husband Andrew to give the network a fresh new look and introduce a logo. I want the network to show off the amazing work that has been added to its best advantage and really create a contemporary feel. Thanks to everyone who has joined and especially to those who have contributed to the network. I will be adding lots more content and would like to add sections such as product reviews and interviews with embroidery artists. If you are an embroidery artist and would be interested in being interviewed for the network please get in touch with me. Also if you would like to contribute an article on any aspect of embroidery please email: hello@sarahwhittle.co.uk

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts