Thursday, 21 May 2009

Too Much Colour

I have been pondering why I had not finished 'Escape to the Country' all yesterday and I think that the reason for that is that there is too much colour. Everytime I viewed my blog the colour of the sections of the landscape did not sit well with me. So I have just decided to display one picture. Still though I think there is too much colour! I am working on a postcard at the moment and I am up late as I did not have time to do any embroidery yesterday. The postcard is one of a series of five that I am doing and they are all in muted colours which feels so much more relaxing and calming. I think that I am going to take stock and think about the direction I want my work to go in. For the next several days I am going to concentrate on my work without any distractions and just get back to what I love...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah