Friday, 19 June 2009

Coco-nutters nearly finished!



Yesterday I worked on finishing my Coco-nutters Victorian inspired postcard, there is just a few details to add and some text and it can have it's background added. I am really enjoying these postcards and the technique involved so I am thinking of using this to produce some things for my etsy shop and for some bigger pieces. So watch this space. A few of my pieces are now available for sale in the ntAMa Studio Gallery in Todmorden, West Yorkshire.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sarah
    I'm a Todmorden based film-maker and I'm making a film with the Coco-Nutters. Can we meet for a coffee? I'd love to see the postcards.
    Lou
    info@piefilms.org.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah