Thursday, 25 June 2009

wuthering, wuthering, wuthering...





Determination is setting in! I am determined to finish one Victorian Inspired Postcard a day! I have so many photographs that I have taken, that I want to work on them all at once as they are just crying out to be embroidery tinted! I have two such photographs on my table in the studio, one of the Bronte Parsonage, Haworth and the other of the Parsonage church yard which is a rather misty blurry shot of grave stones that would be cool to add a quote from one of my favorite books Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte. I was thinking along the lines of;

"You said I killed you - haunt me, then! The murdered do haunt their murderers, I believe. I know that ghosts have wandered on earth. Be with me always - take any form - drive me mad! only do not leave me in this abyss, where I cannot find you!"

mmmmmmmmmmmm could I fit that on a 6 x 4 inch postcard?

then again it could simply say;

Heathcliff, its me--cathy.
Come home. Im so cold!
Let me in-a-your window.
(Kate Bush)

It's nearly the weekend maybe Im losing the plot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah