Banana Bread, Beer, Veggies and the Flu!



What a weekend! Friday I started sneezing and by Saturday morning was aching all over, nose streaming, head thumping! Despite feeling like death warmed up we made our usual banana bread and went over to Tod to do the shopping. Sunday I could not move and spent the morning in bed while Andrew took care of the kids and made his next batch of home brew! I have to say the first batch went down rather nicely and was very drinkable! By the afternoon I was feeling a little better so we spent the afternoon planting some seeds, repotting and harvesting some of our produce. I have not really done much work on my Bronte Parsonage postcard so not much development to show.

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts