Domestic Pests No 2




I have been working on my next domestic pest in the series - Bed Bugs! The above is a sample for a larger piece which I am going to call 'Don't let the bed bugs bite!' This is something I always remember my mum saying to me 'nite, nite, sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite!' I used to be looking under the sheets to see if I could see something thinking they were going to be huge! Well they are not huge about a 4 - 5 mm in fact and they feed on the blood of warm-blooded animals! The vampires of the bug world but garlic will not kill them just a good pest control company. How do you spot them they leave black inky marks that are bed bug faeces on yer matress, yuck! When they have had a good feed they go red! mmmmmmmmm nice!

Comments

  1. I've said it once before but it bears repeating... I LOVE THIS!! X;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mimilove, I thought it might totally gross people out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts