Gone is the dreaded lurgy


Well I am feeling so much better today, I think I have been ill with the dreaded flu for just over two weeks but finally, touch wood, I think it has finally decided to go! I nearly called the post title 'Shoo Flu' as I was convinced I was not getting rid of it. I am so looking forward to getting back to some good old embroidery and continuing with my new bug and insect ideas, which I am really excited about. I am eager to stitch this spider above which I photographed in my garden last week! I am also going to be working on re-stocking my Etsy shop which I have been neglecting! Oh the fog is finally clearing yea ha!!!!!!

Comments

  1. Hello Sarah, Sorry to hear you have been feeling badly. Glad to hear the worst is over. Hope you are feel well very soon. Love your drawing of the spider. Look forward to seeing your embroidery it. Hugs Judy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts