Sunday, 9 August 2009

Bronte Parsonage Finished








Its been a busy few days finishing off several small projects I had on the go, including my Victorian inspired tinted postcard of Bronte Parsonage that I blogged about awhile back. I am really pleased with this one and have loved working on it especially all the French knots! I added a little text to the centre grave stones which reads Heathcliff and Cathy rip. Wuthering Heights being one of my favourite books! I think I will have to have a trip over to Haworth soon and take some more photographs of the village and the surrounding landscape which was the inspiration for the Bronte sisters books. I really enjoy making the postcards as it is a great way of combining my love of photography and embroidery.

2 comments:

  1. That is an absolutely beautiful post card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah