Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!


Phew! its been a hectic week so far as I am working on a new commission and getting ready for the Hand Embroidery Network's first exhibition so fingers crossed that will be all online next week! I just wanted to say a quick thanks to Craft Gossip for featuring my free machine embroidery video on their blog! I only discovered it over the weekend under their tutorials-you-may-have-missed there are loads of other great tutorials you may want to check out as well! I never realised my video has had so many viewings in fact 1,855 views! I have been meaning to do some more and have had a request for a flower to be produced in free machine embroidery so if I get some time in the next week or two I will have a go at doing another one! Though I have to say I do prefer embroidered insects! A part from being busy with lots of stitching this week I will hopefully get the chance to check out Mr X Stitch Birthday Bonanza tomorrow as there is some cool prizes up for grabs. We are also having a big celebration in our household tomorrow as a small girl will be turning one!

1 comment:

  1. No, no, thank YOU for providing this wonderful resource! I can't wait to see what you do next!

    Denise
    http://needlework.craftgossip.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah