Hand Embroidery Network Online Exhibition Now Live!



The Online Hand Embroidery Exhibition 'Living Organisms' is now live! I would like to say a big thank you to all those members of the Hand Embroidery Network who have taken part in the Exhibition. The work is amazing and thank you so much for all your hard work. I would also like to say thanks to my wonderful husband Andrew for creating the webpages for the exhibition. Andrew has worked all weekend and the Bank holiday to create and upload everyone's images and he has really done the network proud! I hope everyone enjoys viewing the work of the amazingly talented embroiderers from around the world.

Comments

  1. Thank you Sarah! It looks really, really great!
    You and your husband have done a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts