Changes!

Pippa Lou enjoying a spot of sewing with her mummy!

New work is on it's way! It has been ages since I posted here but I have been so busy with the Hand Embroidery Network (HEN). This does not mean however that I am no longer an artist because that is something I will always be, no matter what anyone says. Who gives a f*** right? Times a moving on and life is far to short to worry about petty minded people! Ok, so what have I been upto? Well if your bothered I have been working on some ideas for online courses as well as some illustrations. I have been cooking and knitting and I plan to do a lot more of this, oh and I am going to be doing a lot more painting too!

I am going to be making some changes to the blog and my personal website to reflect *All* the things I create so there will be lots of changes, I need a fresh start to things and need to put into perspective what is important to me and that is my family and my art.

Comments

Popular Posts