Monday, 18 January 2010

New Painting Website Launched


Andrew finished my new painting website yesterday and he has done a great job it looks wonderful! So big kisses for that babes.
The new website will be focusing purely on my paintings in oils, acrylics and watercolours and will also include an online shop using PayPal. The new site is easy for me to update myself as and when I have done a new painting which is great as my embroidery site is quite complicated to update.
I am finding it so much easier to paint these days as my hands and wrists, especially my right one which is the one I write, paint and sew with is extremely painful at the moment and bandaged up. I hope though that my painting skills will develop as I am finding more time now to focus on this area of my creative practice.
The new website can be found at
http://www.sarahwhittle.co.uk/paintings/ do drop by and have a look if you get the chance.

1 comment:

  1. New site is looking good. Hope it flourishes and you sell lots of work.
    jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah