Monday, 10 May 2010

Working on the HEN and other Things!

It seems ages that I did a blog post but I have been really busy lately with my course and also the HEN community. First of all let me say thanks for all the lovely comments that have been left on my blog recently! I love reading them and really appreciate them!

I passed my second holistic therapy assignment which is great and I am well on with studying for my second one! I am also having to make changes to the HEN ning community as ning are no longer offering free their services so I will have to start paying to keep the community going! This is not a problem however as I would hate for it to go, myself and hubby Andrew have put so much work into it over the last year or so! I am trying to make the community lots more fun and ning will be adding lots more features once they introduce the payment plans so it will be interesting to see how we can develop it further.

I am also finishing my Jane Eyre postcard and when I do I am offering it as a giveaway here on my blog so do check back for that! I have never done a giveaway on my blog so this will be the very first Sarah Whittle embroidery giveaway. Knowing my luck nobody will want it ha ha ha! Anyway back to work and if you fancy a chat about anything embroidery related you know where to find me! http://handembroidery.ning.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah