Wednesday, 6 October 2010

Threaded Herringbone Stitch

To work threaded herringbone stitch first work a row of herringbone stitches. Starting on the top row working from right to left, bring your needle up at 1 and then thread it under the right diagonal above the crossed end and then over the left diagonal as seen in the picture below. Repeat along the row. Then to thread the second row bring the needle up at 2 and working in the same way, but this time passing the thread below the crossed end.


2 comments:

  1. Sarah, your work is so beautiful! I have no idea how I came across your blog but I'm so happy I did! I really appreciate all the tutorials, you make it look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kathryn for your lovely comment, glad you like the tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah