The Beetles Tea Cosy

I have been doing a spot of machine embroidery over the past few days and on Sunday decided to make a new tea cosy using one of my beetle illustrations. I love the sketchy style that is produced by the machine as it really does emulate my black and white drawings beautifully. I am a bit out of practice as sometimes my machine does not want to play ball. Fingers crossed the machine will behave so I can produce a few more beetles and bugs as well as other things in this style.


Comments

  1. always loving those bugs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will never get tired of stitching them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. brodeuse d insectes en france je suis contente de faire ta connaissance

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts