Monday, 4 April 2011

New Brooch Designs

I had a busy weekend and a lovely Mother's Day, the kids and Andrew really pampered me and bought me some lovely gifts including this gorgeous handmade sewing box from Enchanted Wood in Todmorden! I am transferring all my sewing paraphernalia from my old metal box to my new one!


I have been working on some new brooch designs and the following are now available in my Etsy Shop. I do love making them as they are mostly inspired by my love of the sea side! Oooooooooh I can't wait to go on holiday in June I can smell that sea air already!

Barnacle Embroidered Brooch - hand embroidery & felt
By the Sea - hand embroidery, seed beads and felt
Purple Embroidered Lapel Brooch - Hand embroidery & Felt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah