Friday, 15 July 2011

Friday Catch Up!

It has a very busy week with lots of writing and stitching going on! I have finished the first part of my etsy wedding commission, managed to do some stitching on my stitched photography pieces and lots of writing for my new commission. I am also planning on doing a series of new stitch tutorials soon! There are lots of stitches I haven't covered yet so I thought it was time I got around to doing this. My main website is also back up and running and has had a face lift www.sarahwhittle.co.uk courtesy of hubby Andrew!

Once I have finished my latest two stitched photography pieces I am embarking on a Dracula inspired piece and creating a whole new range of stitched photography artwork. The black and white photograph of Whitby Abbey below is the start of my new piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah