Sunday, 2 October 2011

Blog update!

Seems ages since I last blogged! I have been really busy working on my new embroidery book which I am hoping will be finished back end of October early November. September has been a really strange month what with the kids going back to school, the book and recently my mum had a heart attack! She is really unwell at present and waiting to go and have a heart valve replaced in Leeds hospital. Needless to say it is a worrying time for all the family. We are hoping she will have the op in the next few weeks. Its has been really hard to concentrate recently and I have been keeping my head down and working hard. Just wanted to let everyone who follows my blog know that I haven't abandoned blogging for good. I am looking forward to getting the book finished and getting back to my own work which I feel I have being neglecting. I have a few ideas as usual in the pipeline which I will start to develop soon.
Cheerio for now Sarah x

Forgot to say I have finished reading Bram Stoker's Dracula and now reading Dracula the Un-dead by Dacre Stoker and Ian Holt anyone read it? I am asking this as I am only at the beginning and I am a bit iffy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah