Sketchbook work

I have just signed up to the Sketchbook Project 2012 by Arthouse Co-op which I am pretty excited about as I wanted to do it last year but didn't get the chance. My theme is ‘Sandwich’ which can be interpreted in many ways and I am going to experiment with a mix of hand embroidery, free machine embroidery and of course drawing so should be great fun! I will be posting images from my sketchbook on this blog if you are interested in my progress keep checking back! I can’t wait to get started and receiving my sketchbook in the post! Until then I will be posting regular images from the sketchbook I am currently working in!

Andrew - pen and ink on cartridge paper

Brushes and Pencils - pen and ink on cartridge paper

Looking down to the car park - black biro pen in moleskine sketchbook

Comments

Popular Posts