Hand Embroidered Portrait WIP

Thought I would do a bit of an update post on what I am currently working on, you will see in earlier posts how this is progressing. Still lots of work to do though! The book I have been working on is complete and will be available later this year so I have plenty of time now to concentrate on developing my next body of work, which is inspired by my nearest and dearest! I am also wanting to do lots of experimenting with stitches so I will be posting these and some new stitch tutorials as well as they seem to be popular and I am always happy to share my knowledge of hand embroidery on my blog. I hope they are useful to anyone just starting out in this most fabulous of artforms! Thanks to everyone who has left comments on my blog I really appreciate them!

Ok back to the stitching!



Comments

  1. Sarah! This is wonderful....keep going....!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla, I'm working away on it steadily while watching the Olympics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts