Friday, 7 September 2012

September Already!

I can't believe it is September already! The year has gone so fast, it will soon be Halloween, Bonfire Night and then Christmas! I love September mornings that are crisp and bright and you can smell Autumn in the air! It's also nice to have lovely walks and see all the bright red berries in the trees! This September though holds a little sadness as my daughter starts school full time next week! Part of me is saying I will have more time for embroidery and part of me is sad that she is growing up! It feels weird to know I will have a whole day to myself though I do have my pup Benji to keep me company! Once I get used to the quiet I will no doubt be able to fill every hour and find I am trying to fit everything in before I have to do the school run!


2 comments:

  1. Just I find your blog and it is beatifull.
    I follow you. kiss

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah