Work in Progress Catch Up!

I have to say I am probably like most people and have a few embroideries on the go, but the portrait illustration below, I have been working on for a while and I am now hoping to complete it this month! So I have been working away on it and keeping my head down, hence I have had no time to blog! The year is flying by already and I cannot believe we are already in April! The kids have been on their Easter hols for the last two week and have just returned to school today. A two week holiday at Easter does seem a bit excessive though! It won't belong before they are breaking up for the summer! At the end of 2012 I was busy making things for my Etsy shop and also working on some new drawings which you can see on my Behance portfolio, some of which I am hoping to turn into embroideries. This year I am going to be concentrating on my embroidery more and I am hoping to enter my work into a few exhibitions, so watch this space!




Comments

Popular Posts