Sunday, 5 May 2013

Hand Embroidery Patterns

I'm working on a new range of hand embroidery patterns and mini taster projects which I will be selling via my ArtyThreads Etsy Shop. Each PDF pattern will contain an image of the finished embroidery, stitch instructions, black and white pattern and also a reversed image of the design. This is a design I created of a Bull Dog which can now be downloaded via Etsy's new instant download facility once payment has been confirmed. I love dogs and will be producing a range of doggie designs! I stitched the fella below in split stitch on natural linen fabric in green stranded cotton, of course you can create him in any stitch or colour you like. He would look great on a cushion or even framed.


Bull Dog Hand Embroidery Pattern
Bull Dog Hand Embroidery Pattern

2 comments:

  1. Very cool! If you do a Rottweiler I'll definitely buy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly, I'm just working on a Pug design at the moment but I'm sure I could create a Rottweiler one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah