Benji - All Grown Up Now!

Just thought I would show these pictures of my Border Collie Benji now he is one year old! My husband bought him for my birthday in May last year as a studio companion. When we got to the breeders house there was about four pups there and they all made a fuss of the children, but my Benji made straight for me and just wanted cuddling! He’s still the same today! He has brought great joy to me and my family and is my constant companion while my husband is at work and the kids are at school. Benji is such a loving dog and when the kids are upset or I’m feeling a bit down he knows and makes a big fuss of us to make us feel better.

This is Benji as a pup 8 weeks old.

And here he is all grown up with my husband Andrew!
He loves walks, cuddles and socks and Benji likes... ha ha ha 

Here he is on a recent camping trip!

Comments

  1. Beautiful dog. Wonderful to have such a loyal and cuddly companion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!! I always say that dogs pick their people and your story is proof of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both. He is a wonderful dog and very clever too! Though he does have a bit of a thing for socks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful guy you have. He looks very playful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's great, full of energy and bags of fun, wouldn't be without him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts