Colour, Colour and More Colour!



As I said in my last post I am currently working on my first ever crochet granny square blanket. I have decided this year is about colour and lots of it, hence the title of my post! The weather has been so dull and dreary that I thought my life could do with a massive injection of colour. So I am on a mission this year to create in whatever form, be it embroidery, knitting or crochet etc. lots of yummy colourful projects to brighten up my world and hopefully yours too!


Comments

  1. Looking terrific and your colours are very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, the brighter the better at the moment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts