New Year, New Space, New Work!

New Creative Space
First of all let me say Happy New Year! It's been ages since I blogged here and I apologise for my lack of posts. We moved house at the end of September 2013 as my last post explained and it has been hectic ever since. What with getting the kids settled in our new home and their new school classes and all. It has also been a tight squeeze fitting everything into the new house and unfortunately my creative space was put on hold. My quest for a studio space in Todmorden where I live also came to nothing as I couldn't find anywhere!

So what have I been up to in the meantime you may or may not ask lol. I have been doing a lot of knitting and also learning to crochet. I started a new blog called ArtyThreads on tumblr which is also the name of my Etsy Shop. If you want to keep up with my latest projects you can find them here. I finished my patchwork knitted blanket and I have been working on my first granny square one as well as kitting everyone out with winter woollies.

I will be doing a lot more blogging now I have my new creative space organised but in the meantime you can keep up with me on tumblr.

Comments

  1. Glad to hear you are now settled and have a crafty space for yourself. Looks like a lovely window and view to stitch, crochet and knit at.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great though the weather is horrible at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts