Friday, 6 June 2014

Finished My Cath Inspired Crochet Blanket and Other Stuff

Here's my finished Cath Kidston inspired blanket and one or two other things I have been working on lately! We bought a campervan in April and we have been a way a lot over the last couple of months. I have also been really busy making things for my ArtyThreads shop and for the family! I have just got the sock knitting bug and I'm currently on my third pair of socks using self-striping yarn. I haven't done much embroidery lately because my fingers have been bad with arthritis and I just don't seem to have the sensitivity in my fingers anymore. Knitting needles and a crochet hook though I can manage! This could be the start of a new career!

Cath Kidston Inspired Blanket
Benji enjoying his first trip in the campervan!
Husband Andrew's New Socks

New hand dyed coasters for the ArtyThreads shop!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah