Mint Tea and Ladybirds

Yesterday I managed to fit in some crochet, some sock knitting and some hand embroidery. I have found that if I do a little bit of each it doesn't give my hands and my back chance to hurt as much! Yesterday while sitting at my craft table I sipped mint tea and stitched a little ladybird onto one of the leaves of my sun printing piece. I'm really enjoying rediscovering my love of embroidery and nature by adding various stitches to the background and simple imagery as well. I'm working on adding a moth to another leaf at the moment.

Many thanks for all your comments I love knowing that visitors to my blog are enjoying my blog posts and hand embroidery tutorials and that I may be inspiring others to pick up a needle or hook and have a go!




Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts