Thursday, 12 June 2014

Stripy Block Number Three

Well happily my shoulder and arm hasn't been too bad today which meant I could get on with my next block. It's still a bit stiff, but better to keep using it than not! Block no. 3 is entirely worked in treble crochet in rows. I actually think treble crochet is becoming my favourite crochet stitch. I like the colours is this stripy block though I have to say I wasn't entirely sure when I had finished it which way was the right way. I liked it this way so that's how I presented it! The design leaves little holes which you can see in the close up. I think this would look rather nice as one big striped blanket with a double crochet edging. May have to have a go at that, possibly in shades of pink and cream for my daughters room.

Block no. 3 Stylecraft Special DK - 4mm crochet hook
Block no.3 close up

2 comments:

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah