Surfs Up! Block Number Four

Well it's the end of the week and it is Father's Day on Sunday so we are off surfing in Randy the Rambler! My husband loves to surf, so as it is his weekend we are going to Saltburn to see if he can catch some waves! I'm hoping we will be able to have a trip into Whitby so I can have a look around at some book shops and the kids will be happy kicking back with a bucket and spade on the beach! The little lad however has discovered them loom band thingies that seem to be the craze at the moment! My hoover loves them as they get everywhere! I am sporting three bracelets at the moment he made me (see pic below) and I am sure they are destined to go away with us this weekend.

Loom band bracelets
Husband Andrew Surfing

I'm taking my latest sock knitting project with me in my Cath Kidston knitting bag which goes everywhere with me, as well as wool for my next couple of crochet blocks. Block number four though was made up of double crochet and treble crochet which worked up quite quickly once I got a hang of it and I added a marker to indicate the front this time! I think in the close up pics it looks like a design you would use for a cardigan rather than as a block for a blanket. Anyway we are hoping for sun and good waves for the next two days so catch you on the flip side of the weekend!

Block no. 4 Stylecraft Special DK - Aster - 4mm crochet hook
Block no. 4 close up

Comments

Popular Posts