One Pair Finished, Another Pair Started

I have just completed my third pair of socks! I'm really pleased with these as I managed to match the stripe patterning on both socks and keep the tension the same too. The wool I used for these was Wendy Roam Fusion in Heath and it's a beautiful variegated yarn. I love the self-striping yarns and I have just cast on a pair for my little boy in West Yorkshire Spinners new Signature 4ply yarn. The yarn comes in three different ranges Sweet Shop, Spice Rack and Country Birds. I'm using Blue Tit from their Country Birds range which is a self-striping, printed yarn. The colours are fantastic and I'm loving watching the stripes appear as I knit!

Just finished these!
Blue Tit - Country Birds by WYS

Comments

  1. Those are so pretty; very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my dream; to make socks. I'm going to try this year. thanks for the inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I'm loving sock knitting at the moment they are a great portable project for the hols!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts