Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Closing The Hand Embroidery Network

If you are a member of the Hand Embroidery Network you will have already heard about my decision to close the network. It was a hard decision to make especially after nearly six years but I feel now is the right time for it to close. In recent times due to ill health and family commitments I have not been able to give it my full attention. I know that over the years a lot of HEN members have developed friendships with likeminded people through their love of embroidery and I am hoping that these members will find ways to keep in touch. I wish everyone my very best wishes.

I will be keeping my blog going and still sharing all of my creative endeavours with you all and hope that you will continue to follow me.

Sarah x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah