It's Been Snowing!

Yep, we finally have some snow that appears to be staying! It has been on and off all week but today it looks as though it's in for the day. I love it when it snows it makes our little town look so picturesque! My little girl gets really excited. The first thing she said this morning when she saw all the snow was "mummy we can build a snowman' lol she loves the film Frozen and I think she is hoping to build Olaf the snowman from the film, bless her!



Yesterday I cracked on with knitting my little ones cardigan, which I am now happy to say I am on the raglan shaping! Yay! I had to do four repeats of the cable pattern before I reached the shaping though. The picture is a bit grainy as it has been really dark and everyday we have had to have the lights on it so dark outside.


In the evening I decided to work on a new pattern for fingerless wrist warmers knitted in the round. I usually don't knit them like this but I thought I would give it ago. The wool I hand dyed awhile ago using Kool-Aid in the microwave, so it was hanging about waiting for the right project. I might try a lace pattern pair next.



Comments

Popular Posts