Tuesday, 17 February 2015

Cable Cardigan and Other Stuff

Sorry for the lack of posts, I have been feeling pretty under the weather lately and back and forth to the docs. I have been keeping myself busy though with finishing the cable cardigan for my daughter and a few new products for my Etsy Shop.

I have completed the back and one front of the cable cardi and I'm now on the second front (see below). I think this is going to turn out really well and will be great for my little girl to wear when we are camping. I am longing for Spring and the camping season to begin. It will be great to get on the beach and breath in some sea air! I'm definitely feeling like I need a change of scenery at the moment.

I have just started adding some of my handspun yarn to my Etsy shop and I have two more skeins to add this week. I'm really getting used to my new Kiwi spinning wheel so I plan to add some more handspun yarn to my shop over the coming months. It's good to be busy and you can never have too many projects on the go!


Cable Cardigan


Cornish Seas - Jade Merino Wool and Silk Handspun Yarn

Cosmic Sunset - Merino Wool Handspun Yarn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah