Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Crochet Hook Roll

I have been busy making myself a crochet hook roll today. It was nice to do a bit of sewing and hand embroidery for a change! It’s been a really sunny day today, though cold and I am really pleased with my new felt hook roll! I was thinking of making some for my Etsy shop but thought I would see if there was any interest first!

The roll fits my set of 9 KnitPro hooks comfortably but will accommodate standard size hooks too! I have some felt in stock to make a hook roll in purple and yellow, blue and white and red and green. If you would like another colourway just let me know.

If anyone would like one made to order the price is £12.50. Post & packaging would be extra. If interested please email studio@artythreads.co.uk

I have added the word HOOKS in hand embroidery to the flap (see photo) but this could be personalised with a name if you wished instead.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah