Lace Headband Pattern

I've just added this cute lace headband pattern to my Etsy Shop. It is an easy pattern if you are familiar with knitting Knit, Purl and Yarn Over stitches. I have made the version below in my own hand dyed double knitting wool. The pattern could be made in 100% wool, acrylic, bamboo or cotton and is perfect for the summer. This is just one of many patterns I will be uploading to my shop as I am working on some new ones to go with my handspun yarn too.

It's been awhile since my last post but I have been really busy with family life, hand spinning and keeping my ArtyThreads Etsy Shop up to date. I will do a catchup post at some point! Anyway the pattern is available as an instant download in pdf format. It is knit on 4mm (US 6) needles and is knit in DK yarn.




Comments

Popular Posts