Thursday, 7 May 2015

Finished Sampler Number One

Finally finished my first cross stitch sampler! I think it has come out really well but I still haven't found a vintage frame for it yet! I think I will have to put it in a modern one for now until I find the right one.

I just realised I haven't posted anything since the last week in April. I have been keeping my head down finishing off my sampler, working on a few designs and also spinning some new yarn for my Etsy Shop. I have about four yummy new yarns to add to the shop this weekend, they are a blend of merino wool, silk and bamboo.

I'm looking forward to starting on my next cross stitch project as I really enjoyed working on the sampler. I love the black thread on white so I think my next piece will be in a similar vein.

Here's my finished sampler and a few close up photos as I love close up images of hand embroidery!





























3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I really enjoyed making it!

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog. Seeing how beautifully your sampler turned out has re-inspired me to try one of my own!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah