Monday, 26 October 2015

Old and New WIPs

I'm just finishing off a few WIPs before I start a few new projects. I had a couple of pairs of socks on the go from the summer that I wanted to finish, as you can't get enough handmade socks right? I've just completed one pair and have finished one sock and started on the cuff of another pair.

Stripy socks for me!

Mens cable sock no. 1
I have also just completed a custom order for a bespoke crochet mug cosy for an Etsy Customer and I have started a Minecraft Crochet Creeper Blanket for my son using my own design! I'm using a classic granny square to create the blocks in different shades of green and black Stylecraft Special DK. I was originally going to spin and hand dye the yarn myself but it needed to be machine washable for a 12 year old! I will create a proper chart and pattern soon to post on the blog, if like me you have a Minecraft fan in the house and want to make your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah