The other project I have recently finished is a hand woven scarf on my little Ashford SampleIt loom. I have woven it in a combination of commercial yarn and my own handspun yarns. One of the yarns is an art yarn I spun which combined lace. This again just needs washing and then when it's almost dry steaming with the iron.
I've just started a new triangular shawl which instead of being in just garter stitch I'm going to knit the main part in stocking stitch and then when I change colours the outer edge will be in garter stitch.
Depending on how much wool I have it may end up a kerchief rather than a shawl, I'm just winging it at the moment and not working from a pattern.
|My new emergency knitting project|