My Spinzilla 2016 Yardage

Spinzilla is over for another year and teams and individuals are busy submitting their yardage. I managed to spin 3,988 yards of some gorgeous hand dyed and natural fibres. It's not as much as last year as at the beginning of the week I picked up a nasty tummy bug, which nearly wiped me out for the entire week! Luckily it started to subside by the end of the week and I managed to get a bit more spinning done.

It was great fun to take part again (despite the tummy bug) and my favourite spot for spinning was the Poldark mines at Botallack, Cornwall. I'm a big Poldark fan so it was fantastic to visit one of the spots where they film, we don't live that far away either!

All the yarns I handspun for Spinzilla 2016
Me spinning at Botallack mines, Cornwall

Comments

Popular Posts