Finished Double Broken Rib Socks

Last night I finally finished my Double Broken Rib socks! Phew, I cast them on in January and just got around to finishing them because I have been busy washing and spinning Ryeland fleece.

The pattern is one I wrote myself so I will write it up as a proper pattern to add to the blog soon.

I absolutely love this rainbow yarn! It's West Yorkshire Spinners Signature 4ply sock yarn in Rum Paradise. It is so bright! It certainly brightened up a grey and rainy day in Cornwall.

This afternoon I am going to teach myself Judy's Magic Cast on and knit my first toe up socks on circulars. I always knit socks on double pointed needles so I thought I would live dangerously and try something new!

They made great tree decorations!

Starting the toe shaping

Time to finish this baby!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, I love reading them and really appreciate it!

Cheers!
Sarah

Popular Posts