Shop Update - Handspun Hand Dyed Yarns, Cornwall

I've just added these lovely handspun yarns below to my Etsy shop www.artyfibres.etsy.com

They are as follows;

Porthcurno - Handspun Hand Dyed Kent Romney - 106 yards, 100 grams, 2 ply Worsted Weight.

Sea Glass - Handspun Hand Dyed Kent Romney - 103 yards, 100 grams, 2 ply Worsted Weight.

Peacock - Handspun Hand Dyed Super Wash Merino and Nylon - 203 yards, 95 grams, 2 ply Sport Weight.



I am currently spinning some lovely white Ryeland fleece which I am hoping to use in a weave and some I am going to indigo dye, more to be revealed soon! You can keep up with all my knitting, spinning, weaving and crochet projects on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/artyfibres/ Check out my Double Broken Rib Socks the pattern will be available soon!

Comments

Popular Posts